Monday, March 24, 2008

I absolutely love EASTER.
I love the weather, it was absolutely beautiful.
For years (more than I care to admit...like maybe 20+)
our family has headed out to the desert for:
1. Great Food
2. Horse Shoes
3. A Dirt Mustache
4. Thorns in our socks
5. Time with the Family
6. Hunting Eggs
7. Priceless Memories
Chase desperately trying to find one of 2 money eggs.
Wyatt found the SILVER egg first, so he was dying to find the GOLD egg next.

Addison or as I like to call her "Addy"


Caeda or as her mother calls her "Caeda Dale",
she won't look at me when I try to snap her picture.


And then there's Bailey or "Bay" as I call her.




This was Chase's lot of eggs that he scavenged from the front yard.

Another Easter gone, means the beginning of the...
HEAT...HEAT...HEAT
yes I said the the dreaded word.
Time for Nate to get the Swamp Cooler goin'
before the GIANT electric bills start to arrive once
we turn the air conditioner on.
Time to clean and weed the back yard.
Time to get the GARDEN in.
EASTER means lots of TOMATOs,
FRESH SQUASH and CUCUMBERS
just around the corner.

1 Scraps:

Brilliantly Bridge said...

Oh good. I am glad you stalked me. I put you up as my Hommie and I will check on you often. It's funny you say bounce ideas because it was usually you guy giving us the ideas. You will love Melanie. She is wonderful.