Monday, March 2, 2009

Ok, most of you know that I provide
in home child care. Well after much
discussion and thought I've decided
to add a preschool a few days a week.
I was already preschooling my kiddos
with worksheets, story time, crafts and
a few other fun activities.
There seems to be such a need here and if
your child doesn't have a delay, or if you
don't meet the income restrictions for
Head Start or if you don't know someone
who can get you into the School District
Preschool, then you are out of luck.
Or if you just don't want to drive
to Coolidge or Queen Creek,
then give me a holler.
Preschool hours are:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
from 9:00 am to 11:30 am.
Morning snack provided.
Check out
for more information.

1 Scraps:

The Johnston Family said...

Such a great idea! Preschool is so much fun...I think that our community definitely has a need for a good preschool. The preschool blog is way cute.