Sunday, July 18, 2010

  • I'm tired of working only to see someone in line in front of me in Safeway or Walmart with a Coach bag, designer shades and shoes, a Droid or IPhone and they're kids decked out in designer clothes and then watching them whip out their EBT card and pay for everthing, then whip out a wad of cash to pay for their beer and smokes.

  • I'm tired of working so hard only to have to work harder.

  • I'm tired of being honest, frugal and crafty just to have dishonest crafters lie, cheat and steal to get ahead.

  • I'm tired of having good intentions only to have them lead me straight to grief and hell.

  • I'm tired of being taken advantage of.

  • I'm tired of being kind only to have it thrown back in my face.

  • I'm tired of giving my all only to be made to feel like I gave nothing at all.

  • I'm tired of being considerate of others feelings only to have them not consider mine at all.

  • I'm tired of trying to be grateful and positive.

  • I'm tired of being faithful and strong

  • I'm tired of being FAT

I'm tired...

3 Scraps:

Myrnie said...

I wish I knew what to say. Sometimes life stinks. The trick is getting up every morning and doing what you KNOW is the right thing to do, even if you don't feel like it. We can't see progress from day to day...but even reading a verse a night, you will eventually finish the Book of Mormon. Kaizen, and keep your chin up!

Myrnie said...

PS- Coach purses are about $1.50 in Beijing. Just saying... :) Looks real doesn't make it real! :) And, people who are stupid with money...well, sorry. They're just stupid.

Christy said...

Thanks, Myrnie, had my pitty party and feel better, still tired but thanks for the chin up. Hope all is well.