Thursday, May 14, 2009

I had always hoped to have 5 or 6 kids.
Well we all know that's not the case.
I love to sew.
I'm not the best but I get by.
I found this crazy cute pattern from
Little Peas and Carrots on Etsy.
It is sooo easy.
Even a beginner could do it.
So I had three super cute yards of
POLKA DOTS and thought wouldn't
my super cute triplet nieces look soooo
adorable in them.
Well viola...
It seriously took me about 30 minutes
to whip up each dress.
Arn't Addie, Bailey and Caeda
just the cutest things you've
ever seen ????
It took longer to get them
ready for school and do their hair
than it did to make the dresses.
Then little Miss Tori had to have one too.
So there I was back at the sewing machine
that afternoon and sure enough
Tori was strutting around in
hers a little bit later.
As you can see the girls are all
different sizes. It was very easy to
adjust the pattern to fit all of them.
The great thing is as they grow out of
them they can layer them
or wear them as a shirt, with shorts,
leggings or jeans.

0 Scraps: