Monday, May 11, 2009

When Chase came home from school
on Friday he was very careful with his
backpack. He made several statements
about how careful we had to be with it.
Nate said instead of his normal rush
to get to the truck it took forever.
Why is that you wonder. Well my
Mother's Day gift was in there and he
had been told a very sad story from
Dr. Nelson so he was being extra careful.
So on Saturday I was not feeling well.
This darn fibroid has been really buggin'
me since Wednesday. Lots of pain and
bleeding.
So on Sunday I still wasn't felling well.
Nate made me his famous french toast
and bacon. Nate actually makes
better french toast than I do.
Then on to opening my mother's
day gift from Chase. It is a plaster
form with his hand print in it, with a
cute little poem on the back and being
a helping hand. It even came with some
cute little coupons for Chase to help me out.
All in all it was a great mother's day. Chase's card
was so cute. According to him I am smart because
I know the answer to 11 + 100, I am great because
I let him get toys and I am as pretty as a
butterfly.
I just love this little guy to death.
Nate was so kind as to buy me
a pressure canner. Now I have my own
and don't have to borrow one anymore.
Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day.

0 Scraps: