Friday, May 28, 2010

If I weren't so tired and
so mad I would cry...the upper
knife on my serger just broke.
I was serging along and pop, the
tip shot right up and hit my
shoulder. I was in the middle
of the cutest dress...white with
black damask with a red and white
polka dot hem band with a matching
bow. I have 2 other dresses cut,
they won't be finished tonight as
planned. I better be able to get
a replacement knife tomorrow...
I seriously wish someone
were up so I could scream and
have a pitty party...

1 Scraps:

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as an interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog Interviewer.

We'd like to give you the opportunity to give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can be submitted online here Submit your interview.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas