Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I couldn't sleep, my knee is killing me tonight. I was looking for some scouting ideas and found some of these on Baloo's Bugle...

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

Why is it that people say they slept like a "baby', when babies wake up like eveery two hours?

Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dogs face, they don't like it, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?

Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?

Why did you just try singing the two songs above?

What do you call male ballerinas?

Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, that no decent human being would eat?

Still can't sleep...food for thought...still didn't find any good scout ideas... who cares???

2 Scraps:

Angie said...

Sorry to hear about your knee. That's no fun. Your etsy stuff is cute...keep it up!!! Hope all is well and the Little home!!!

Amy @ Chicy-Creations said...

I love all the goodies in your shop and I see you aren't too far from me! It was no problem, me rambling on! I was going to add your blog to sidebar, the clemz gallery one, is that cool with you?