Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ok, I had decided awhile back
to have Chase's 7 year old Bday Party
at the local swimming pool.
I always run into trouble when I book or
enroll Chase in town events.
This time was no exception.
The town has two calendars in their
Rec Dept. and two of us got booked for the
same day. I had to move Chase's Party to
another day, not the one we wanted,
but at least he still gets to have his party.
So using Hug Ware software and these cute cutter
files for my Silhouette I was able to
create his Birthday invite.
He loved them. He made my heart so full
when he gave me a big hug and said,
"MOM you are so awesome".
Not my usual master pieces, but he was happy
and that's all that matters. I am so grateful that
I can do things that make him proud
that I am his mom.
Love ya BUD...can't believe on Monday
that you are going to be 7...

0 Scraps: